Monday, July 13, 2009

Marilyn Caribbean Cakes

My first post on this blog is featuring, Marilyn’s Caribbean Cakes, the blog that inspired me to create Caribbean American Bride. I created the blog to feature my mom’s caribbean cakes. My mom, Marilyn, has been baking and decorating cakes for her New York area family and friends for a number a years. She had many pictures, and I have always said to her that one day I will figure out a way to showcase her work.

Marilyn’s Cakes are caribbean in taste and style. The blog not only showcases Marilyn's cake, but it also includes cake related to items to personalize one’s cake and event. Below is a sampling of Marilyn's caribbean wedding cakes.









For more information, visit Marilyn Caribbean Cakes at http://marilyn-caribbean-cakes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment