Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is this love by Bob Marley


The first verse of Is this Love indicates why this song should be on every caribbean wedding reception play list. The question asked towards the end of the first verse, was answered with the bride and groom's "I do"

I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night;
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter of my single bed;
We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
I wanna know - wanna know - wanna know now!
I got to know - got to know - got to know now!

To listen to this song, visit Rhapsody at http://www.rhapsody.com/bob-marley/kaya--1978-island-records

No comments:

Post a Comment